Ok, I know the last post was boring, I can’t be amazing everyday. Mostly, I just wanted to document my stats her in cyberland in case I lose them on my computer, which is bound to happen eventually. (That was a long run on sentence…) Anyway, this is going to be the last of any personal type blog posts for a couple weeks as I have a lot of things coming up scheduling wise and business wise. I am so excited to roll out some great amazing new changes to Misty Minna Photography!
I can’t wait to share them with everyone. BIG things are coming. Here is a little preview… MY NEW WEBSITE!! I am so excited (and a little amazed) that I was able to pull it all together. I am so proud of this new site. I feel it really give me a new sophistication and much classier look. Please, please check it out and give me your feedback. I love knowing what I can improve on.
Now for a totally random list of things (and people) that I am totally loving right now:
- Currently sitting in my place with the balcony door (yes the doorwall, not the sliding glass door!) open listening to the rain and John Mayer on Pandora. Even though it’s raining and I’m a little cold, I’m considering getting out my space heater just to let the sound of the rain continue.
- Pandora Radio!! I am so in love with the Missy Higgins channel, I can’t even tell you. It’s perfect.
- The sugar free vanilla latte I’m currently sipping from Dunkin Doughnuts. They have the best coffee in the world!
- This amazing blog from Confessions of a Young Married Couple so cute and honest, and I seriously think they have the cutest baby I’ve ever seen.
- POiNTs! I’ve been stashing up these little babies for something gooood….. a la Spa Gift Card! Yay! I can’t wait to get a massage very soon.
- Pretty much anything Jen Kroll does, especially her latest wedding. More from her very soon.
- And last but not least, this man, who I miss dearly.
Ok, you’ve been good reading all that… I’ll give you an image. One of Grand Rapid’s own, the Wealthy Theatre. Beautiful. I love buildings like this.