After a couple of low enrollment periods with other workshops, I’m excited to announce my partnership with Cedar Springs Parks and Rec!
And the good news… You can register online!
The workshop is an intro to photography. We’ll be covering all the basic and advanced features of your camera and a little bit on lighting. Digital SLR (single lens reflex) cameras are recommended but not required. Please bring all manuals, lenses, flash… i.e: everything you have that came with your camera.
It’s a lot of fun for beginners, or people who just want to learn more about photography. We’ll keep the structure light, flexible and fun!
Note: This is a basic class held weekly for 5 weeks
When: Tuesdays January 10- February 7
Time: 6:00-7:00 pm
Location: Cedar Springs Middle School 4873 16 Mile Road Northeast Cedar Springs, MI
Price: $60 per person for 5 week session (Please make checks payable to CSAPR)
Registration: Please click here to fill out the form!
- Biography info on Misty
- When to hire a pro and when to do it yourself
- What Makes a Good Image?
- Focus vs Depth of field
- Centered vs Rule of Thirds
- How a camera “sees” light vs how your eye sees light
- Memory Card slot, different types of memory cards
- Camera Aperture (f/stops) and Shutter Speeds
- Different Light Sources and what they mean
- White balance
- Basic Studio Light Set-Up
- Overview of Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom (laptop suggested)
Questions? Feel free to email me: misty@misty minna.com