I’m bringing back my Love It or Leave It series for fun.
- Bahamas. I’m going in 30 days. SO Excited!
- Brady and I are beginning to look for a house. We are ready to buy, and I’ll keep you updated on the progress.
- Ballroom dancing. Brady and I had our first class last night. We were the youngest people in the class by at least 30 years. Even though we felt a bit silly, I really liked it. I’m not so sure Brady was convinced even though it was his idea. However, one of the ladies came up to use at the end and congratulated us for being the youngest ones there and for making an effort. So.. Go Us!
- I know I shouldn’t complain, but the weather in Michigan has been unusually warm. And by warm I mean no snow. I’m extremely afraid we will have some kind of snow apocalypse and be snowed in for days. Right before we leave for the Bahamas. Then, my vacation will be spent in the Detroit Airport. Update: Yes, we did get snow this morning, but not enough to be considered apocalyptic.
- I feel slightly like I’m in a creative rut lately. In some kind of funk. I can’t figure out what it is. I’m going to try shooting film to get out of it. Shooting film in the middle of winter. I may be crazy.
- Speaking of my Bahamas trip, I also need to lose about 500 lbs before I leave. I’m sure this won’t be a problem at all….