Sometimes when I don’t feel like forming sentences, I just write one liners. Here is everything (ok not everything, that might scare you) on my mind right now…
1. I leave for Idaho in 2 days. I’m so not prepared.
2. I did buy really cute luggage though.
3. I ran out of ketchup and am using barbeque sauce. It’s not the same.
4. I get really emotional reading other people’s wedding vows. I’m a sap.
5. The City of Grand Rapids recycling doesn’t accept cardboard boxes. That really pisses me off.
6. I went to bed at 9pm last night. I was pretty worn out. I wok up at 5 am wide awake.
7. I’m flying by myself for the first time on Friday.
8. I joined Delta SkyMiles to feel worldly.
9. I was bummed it was so hot on Memorial Day. Brady and I wanted to explore the park but the humidity kept everyone inside.
10. I’m required to wear nylons at my day job.
11. Today I’m being a rebel and seeing if anyone notices I’m not wearing nylons.
12. So far no one has noticed, HA!
13. I really wanted to buy cowboy boots before Idaho, but I wanted to save for a new car more.
14. I’m excited for garage sale season.
15. I went to DSW on Saturday and didn’t buy anything! Much restraint was shown.
16. My brother set a date for his wedding.
17. I had Jasmine tea this morning and it was really good.
18. I need curtains in my bathroom.
19. Why are all the curtains I like from Anthropologie $200?!
20. Brady is obsessed with cutting the lawn with his new mower. I think it’s cute.
21. I get like 5 new ideas a day for our master bedroom.
22. My mom is visiting in July to help me decorate.
23. I broke a new wine glass on Monday. I’m really clumsy.
24. A bird pooped on our picture window and I can’t get it off. Damn bird.
25. I’m really afraid of what I can and can’t bring on my carry-on. I really need my razor.
26. I got a kind-of tan on Sunday. Well, tan for me.
27. Everyone at work thinks I can fix their email, but I have no idea what I’m doing.
28. I really want to buy the 70-200mm f/2.8IIL lens
29. But it’s $2,300. Sigh
30. My mom says I make too many spelling errors on my blog. Hopefully there’s less on this post…